Important: formerly known as Bone™ pillows. Learn the detailed differences between Bone™ and Body Prop™ pillows here.
Important note [updated Feb 12, 2015]: We received the new Body Props but had manufacturing issues with most of them. We’ve culled through them and are left with some in SAND color that we’re willing to sell. We’re getting some photos together so we can list them properly for sale here. If you’re ready to order now, you can still arrange a manual payment method through our contact page here. Or if you have questions or want to be notified when additional product will be released, please reach us through our contact page here for a prompt reply. Thank you.
Support any body part with this multi-use support pillow that is super-adjustable and easy to use. So you can have custom comfort anywhere.
Drape a Body Prop pillow over your seat to support your head, neck, or back. Adjust on-the-fly for position, depth, and firmness. Use the bulbous end to fill a void of space, like the nape of your neck, or use the concave end to softly cushion and support your back. Stays in place. Choose from two lengths — Classic or Long, to create custom neck or lumbar support on any seat. Also use creatively to prop other body parts, like elbows, arms, legs, feet, or even objects.
Bone pillows were redesigned and renamed Body Prop pillows, in sizes “Classic” (26″) and “Long” (38″).
Many images shown throughout this site depict the Bone pillows, but they work the same as the new Body Prop pillows, and the lengths correspond as follows:
Backbone is the same length as Body Prop Long; Headbone is the same length as Body Prop Classic. Thanks for your patience while we update photos with the new product.
- Stays in place on your seat.
- Adjustable for position: Drape your Body Prop pillow over your seat and position it where you need support.
- Adjustable for size: Transfer the loose filler inside to fine-tune your comfort on-the-fly, any time.
- Set it and forget it: the non-slip backing ensures it stays in place.
Support your head, neck, back, or any body part:
- Body Prop pillows are NOT worn on the shoulders like other neck pillows. Instead, drape it over your seat back and position it where you need support.
- Can be customized instantly. The “neck” of the pillow is hollow, so simply shake the loose filler through the neck to transfer the filler and make your support FULL (firm) or FLAT (soft). The all-natural buckwheat hull filler contours to your body and does not get hot, like other fillers.
- Doesn’t slide away. Body Prop stays put because its underside is made of non-slip material; also, the shape creates a counterweight effect. There are no straps or fixatives.
Of course they make an excellent gift! And unconditionally guaranteed for one year.
Important: The buckwheat hull filler in Body Prop pillows provides FIRM support, especially on the bulbous end. The concave end is less firm, but they are not squishy and cushiony like a pillow you’d use for sleeping. If you want a SOFT support pillow, please come back in 2015 and see our new foam-filler offerings.