Order here or learn more below.
- Drape a Body Prop pillow over your seat to support your head, neck, or back
- Adjust for position, depth, and firmness by transferring the loose filler from end to end
- Use the top end for firm support, like the nape of your neck (bulbous end)
- Use the bottom end to softly cushion and cradle your head, neck, or back (concave end)
- Stays in place, so it won’t slide away when you move
Choose from two lengths — Classic or Long, to create custom neck or lumbar support on any seat. Also use creatively to prop other body parts, like elbows, arms, legs, feet, or even objects.
Formerly known as Bone™ pillows, Headbone® and Backbone™. Learn the detailed differences between Bone™ and Body Prop™ pillows here.
Unconditionally guaranteed for one year. Buy with confidence for yourself or as a gift. Order yours here
We still have some of the slightly irregular Body Props (from the December production) available for 30% off. Of those we have most styles available for purchase here on this page for discounted irregulars. Or if you have questions or want to be notified when additional product will be released, also please reach us through our contact page here for a prompt reply. Thank you.
Note about the names and images: Bone pillows were redesigned and renamed Body Prop pillows, in sizes “Classic” (26″) and “Long” (38″).
Some images shown throughout this site depict the Bone pillows, but the concept is the same with the new Body Prop pillows (except for the pillow shapes), and the lengths correspond as follows: Backbone is the same length as Body Prop Long; Headbone is the same length as Body Prop Classic. Thanks for your patience while we update photos with the new product.