Important: formerly known as Bone™ pillows. Learn the detailed differences between Bone™ and Body Prop™ pillows here.
UPDATE Nov 25, 2014: The new Body Prop pillows are expected to be available the week of December 1, 2014. We will begin pre-orders for this product today for $5 off normal price. The discount will continue until the new product is stocked. Order page is here.
Support any body part with this multi-use support pillow that is super-adjustable and easy to use. So you can have custom comfort anywhere.
Drape a Body Prop pillow over your seat to support your head, neck, or back. Adjust on-the-fly for position, depth, and firmness. Use the bulbous end to fill a void of space, like the nape of your neck, or use the concave end to softly cushion and support your back. Stays in place. Choose from two lengths — Classic or Long, to create custom neck or lumbar support on any seat. Also use creatively to prop other body parts, like elbows, arms, legs, feet, or even objects.
Bone pillows were redesigned and renamed Body Prop pillows, in sizes “Classic” (26″) and “Long” (38″). You can still get the long Bone pillow (Backbone™) until current inventory is sold out, projected for fall/winter 2014. It’s on clearance for $6 off at 23.95.
- Stays in place on your seat.
- Adjustable for position: Drape your Body Prop pillow over your seat and position it where you need support.
- Adjustable for size: Transfer the loose filler inside to fine-tune your comfort on-the-fly, any time.
- Set it and forget it: the non-slip backing ensures it stays in place.
Support your head, neck, back, or any body part:
- Body Prop pillows are NOT worn on the shoulders like other neck pillows. Instead, drape it over your seat back and position it where you need support.
- Can be customized instantly. The “neck” of the pillow is hollow, so simply shake the loose filler through the neck to transfer the filler and make your support FULL (firm) or FLAT (soft). The all-natural buckwheat hull filler contours to your body and does not get hot, like other fillers.
- Doesn’t slide away. Body Prop stays put because its underside is made of non-slip material; also, the shape creates a counterweight effect. There are no straps or fixatives.
Of course they make an excellent gift! And unconditionally guaranteed for one year.
Important: The buckwheat hull filler in Body Prop pillows provides FIRM support, especially on the bulbous end. The concave end is less firm, but they are not squishy and cushiony like a pillow you’d use for sleeping. If you want a SOFT support pillow, please come back in 2015 and see our new foam-filler offerings.